First off...Hello to everyone! haha. I know that I have not been the best about putting entries on here since Gabi passed. In all honesty it's a little difficult. This was my outlet to keep the world informed on how much of a fighter our little girl was. I was able to talk about how strong and beautiful she was, how incredible a little pee pee, and lower heart rate was ;-). Well now that she is gone what can I say to the world about the strength of my baby? Well let me see if I can come up with something...
- She gave her mother and father the strength to take a chance to create a better life for our family.
- Her mommy has found strength in her to enjoy and love the new baby growing inside her now.
- Her sister has become a more appreciative girl of time with family.
- Her daddy goes to her every day for strength and hope that he is making the right decisions to take care of our family.
- She has introduced us to life long friends that will always impact our lives.
- She gives mommy and daddy the strength to communicate and work through every feeling together, to stay as strong and loving as a family as we can.
Every day Gabi still impacts our lives. Whether it is to reflect on the things that made us happy, sad, or angry and to embrace those feelings and express them. To remember to apprecaite all the little things in the world that could be gone tomorrow. To give all of our loved ones an extra kiss or hug before we go. To take a chance in life, do the things that make us happy, and to love like it's your last moment on earth. And even as hard as it is somedays to put our faith and love in God. Even though we may question why on a constant basis, we still know it is his plan and his will that things happened exactly the way they did for a reason. To remember that even though we may question the why and even get angry at times, he knows that we still love him because he will always love us!
Ok...there is my entry for the next 3 months...LOL. Just kidding, I will do better at putting more on here. I promise to make the next entry more entertaining than this one!
So as a famous man says on a repeated basis "This is Jason Acker until next time...Goooood Day!"
Jason, Micah, Gracie, Angel Gabi, Belly Bean Baby Acker