CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Year Ago...REALLY

Gifts of Gabi's Grace


I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I have last posted. Life sure has been busy. But the one thing I want all of you to now is that in that year we finally received our 501 C 3 status and Gifts of Gabi's Grace is a nonprofit organization. I am so proud of what we have done in the past in Gabi's honor, but I cannot wait to see what this can do for the future. We are currently working hard at planning our FIRST ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT. It will be September 24th, 2011. There is much work to be done, but as soon as I have more info, other than the date I will post it! We are extremely excited about it! We are also revamping our website, which will provide all the info you will need to play, donate, or volunteer!


Thank you again for always remembering Gabi!! How blessed we are to have been touched by such an angel!

0 comments: