CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Worlds of Fun

Gracie had been promised all summer if she was good she would get a big surprise, from Mimi and Papi. Well is was time for redemption, and the kid had one heck of a day. We all got to go to Worlds of Fun, the big amusement park here in KC. She had been once before but she was 3, so never has really experienced the fun. At the beginning of the day we had to convenience her to get on the rides, but as soon as we'd ride them, she'd want to get right back on. She loved it! Papi and Kinsley hung out most of day while the rest of us rode the rides. My brother and I rode all but one roller coaster, we love the thrill. If you ever go to Worlds of Fun, I highly recommend The Patriot, it one of those coaster you feet dangle...it was awesome! I even managed to get Jason on it, although he didn't really like it. He has a bit of a weak stomach when it comes to rides, poor guy can't even ride a carousel.

The very first ride of the day, she had to go twice:)


This turned out to be Gracie's favorite ride, the Octopus

Michael and I are in the very front


Uncle Michael and Kins, oh she loves that thumb!

Kinsley had a rough day waiting on us


Gracie was ready to sneak up on a kid

Gracie, me, and Mimi

Jason got in his kicks too!

All aboard...
Princess Kinsley

Time to go home, check out all of Gracie's winning and she had more stuff not pictured!! Overall a very good day! Thanks Mimi and Papi:)

5 comments:

michele said...

Hi Micah, Jason, Gracie and Kinsley,

I have been lurking on your blog for quite some time now. I first started reading after I linked to it from Chelsea's site when her mom posted pictures of a quilt that was made for you all in honor of Gabi. I started at the very beginning of Gabi's story. Even though I knew the sad ending, I found myself praying for Gabi as I read each of the entries. I'm just in total awe of the strength your little pink and squishy showed. What an amazing little girl!

I was pregnant with my first child when I first came across your blog, and I cannot even begin to imagine what a nightmare it was to lose your precious little one. I beg God to never let me endure that pain. I know that there has got to be a special place in Heaven though for parents like you, Micah and Jason. We lost my brother in a car accident when he was 17. I don't pretend to know the loss of a child, but I know how much it hurt to lose a sibling, so I can relate to what Gracie went through. I'm so sorry your family had to give up such a sweet little angel. I know she's watching over you all now though. How lucky you all are to have her flying around you all the time.

I'm so pleased to read the new adventures of Kinsley and Gracie. I'm glad your family is able to find peace and happiness again. You are all SO amazing! I continue to remember you all in my prayers. I hope you will find comfort in knowing strangers are praying for you. I hope that me de-lurking myself won't creep you out any. I just had a hard time knowing what to say, so I just stayed quiet.

God bless you all!
~ Michele

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Wow, that looks like such fun! We haven't been in years! I can remember when it was cool to have a season passport and hang out there all day long over the summer.

Gracie looks like she had so much fun!

Thanks for grabbing my button!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Awww I am glad she had such a good time! And man that Kinsley is a gorgeous one! Wow!

Rachel Dominguez said...

What fun, what fun. I love World's of Fun but have not been in years.

Looks like you guys had a blast and what great weather you had. It was such a beautiful weekend (except for the morning rain on Saturday).

I am so glad to see you guys are smiling and having so much fun...ALL of you deserve that.

PS...I cant believe how fast Kinsley is growing. She is such a beauty.

Rachel

Megan said...

Looks like lots of fun!! We are wanting to take the girls sometime in October.
Missing you and thinking of you always
Megan