CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

And the Awards go to...


My friend Alisha over at Izzy 'N Emmy's blog gave me the Brainy Blog Award. Apparently she thinks I give good insight on things...Thanks Alisha!!

I proudly accept this award, so I must . . .

1) Think of at least 5 bloggers that you believe to be “Brainy Bloggers”

2) Post it on your blog for all to see! Let them know you’ve awarded them by email, twitter, etc or via a comment on their blog!

3) Share some linky love and link back to both the person who awarded you. http://izabelandemilyjack.blogspot.com/

4) Come back to the Brainy Blog Headquarters to sign our Mr. Linky and then pass it on!

I would like to pass this award onto the following brainy blogs:

Megan at Miracles Happen

Amy at Kaden and Angel Ava

Carey at Dream Big

Pam at Rhett's Journey

Amy at The Flege Farm

Ladies I hope you will accept this award. You can find the full description of this award and the html for the blog award in two sizes at the Brainy Blog Award Headquarters.
Thanks again Alisha for thinking I have good things to say:)

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

You are welcome and you deserve it!

BTW- my web addy you have listed is incorrect. Try this one.

http://izabelandemilyjack.blogspot.com

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Thank you!!!