CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Smiles for your Monday morning...



The lastest stats on Kinsley...she is 12lbs. 15 oz and 24in. long. My baby is 2 feet tall, that is almost half of me she is gonna pass me up before she is in school:)

Things have been awfully busy around here and I don't see things settling down anytime soon. So for now here are a ton of pictures. Have a lovely monday morning and hopefully I can find time later this week to put a real entry in here. But I know how much everyone loves pics, so I didn't figure anyone would mind...


I am not proud of my girls at all huh!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! Laurie

Rachel Dominguez said...

You guys have the most precious kids. I can NOT get over how big Kinsley is getting in such a short time. She is absolutely to die for. LOVE that girl. I love the HAIR! I had 3 boys before I had my daughter (14mo) and they were all bald. My daughter, Melana, was born with a head of hair and I had no clue what to do with it and still dont. Kinsley and Gracie always look so beautiful and there is NO DOUBT that Gabi did too.

What a great Mommy you are.

Rachel

All 4 My Gals said...

She is adorable!!!!

Tarenne wanted to give you an award.
http://tarenne.blogspot.com

WE love you!