CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

4 months later...

Thursday we had a huge moment I hope to never forget...Kinsley rolled over for the first time! It was like watching Gabi's first time. I was so excited, I called Jason immediately...he was on his way home from work. As soon as he arrived I layed her down and she did for him a few times, she is a show off just like Pink and Squishy! I screamed I was so excited! Before you know it she will be crawling, IKES...I don't think I am quite ready for that!

Last night when I put her to sleep she rolled a few times and couldn't get back over, she screamed and cried. I went in and turned her over. Finally I ended up putting the little foam thing that keeps her from moving around. I feel bad cause she a wiggler, but I am afraid she will roll over and get stuck. I know I know she will figured it out, but I am just not ready for her to do it on her own:)
We think she is starting to cut teeth as well. She constantly has her hands in her mouth. She gets fussy if she is not chewing on things, and she drools ALOT!!! We could be wrong, but she really enjoys her teething ring and the teething tablets...we'll see!

Well enjoy the pics...

Check out that shirt...Daddy is a Rock Star

Gracie's crazy braids

All dressed up for church, notice the dress Kristy:)

Teething ring and her Nike bean

Standing in her crib for the first time...seriously what is next???

7 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

She is getting so big!!! I bet you feel like she is growing too fast, but I am sure it is still exciting to see all her firsts. Micah she is going to have to fight off all the boys...tell Jason to start preparing now!!!

Megan said...

I just can't get over those pictures of her. She is so big!! And not to mention she is so stinkin cute. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you.
Love Ya
Megan

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

OMG, look at how cute Kins is! She's growing at the speed of light! I love the dress and little slippers, so adorable!

And Gracie, my goodness, I love the braided piggies!

And we are finally available for Ren Fest. We were thinking of the weekend of the 27th-28th. Of course weather permitting. Let us know what you think. We are so excited to meet the girls!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I can't believe these pictures. She is growing so fast. It is amazing.

I can not believe 4 months and she is standing in her crib. Looks like your gonna have little miss independent on your hands.

Rachel

Fred Acker said...

Of course she's independent.. she's MY granddaughter! Be prepared Micah, you're in for a lifetime of firsts. Enjoy and cherish every one.. you only get one shot at it. Other than your relationship with God, Family is the most important thing on this earth. Love 'em till it hurts.

The Bryant Family said...

OMGoodness. Look how she has grown. Her standing up in the dress, ready for church. Man. I know you are feeling like time has flown by. She is adorable and Gracie has grown too. Love the pictures, glad to see all is well. :)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Crackerjacks I think...
You have a beautiful family!