CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY HoNeY


Hard to believe this was only 2 years ago. I have truly been blessed with an amazing husband, and 3 incredible little girls. Not a day goes by I don't wish our first little angel was here with us, but every other aspect of my life with you baby is PERFECT!!! With you by my side, and me by yours, WE can accomplish ANYTHING! I love you so much, thank you for being my rock, my soul, my best friend... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

5 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aw, such sweet pictures! Happy Anniversary!

By the way, I've given you a blog award. Check my blog for details!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
I love the video of Kinsley. I was laughing right along with her.
Miss You tons
Love
Megan

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Happy Aniversary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Laurie

Rachel Dominguez said...

Happy Anniversary! You are truly a beautiful couple.

Love the pictures!!!

Rachel

PS...thas last post with the giggles is priceless.