CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Down Syndrome: To Noah With Love


In the spring of 99, a gift from up above,was sent to me from heaven to cherish and to love.
He's not what I expected, and at first I was afraid,
but who was I to question, the choice that God had made.
For he gave to me an angel, so precious and so sweet,
and I thank Him each and every day that the two of us could meet.
I named my angel Noah, he's the love that I adore.
He needs me more than ever, but I truly need him more.
I'll turn my times of sorrow into happy times at last.
The crying and the heartbreak will be memories of the past.
We'll look forward to the future and the milestones that it holds.
We'll battle all the boo boos, the sniffles and the colds.
We're together for a reason, It was clear right from the start.
I'll be loving him forever, till death our lives will part.

by Vonda Weikert

0 comments: