CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gabi Made OUR World a Better Place...

I often wonder what life would have been like if things did not turn out the way they did. I obviously loved my daughter with all my heart. I never wanted her to suffer, I never wanted her to leave us, but those were things we had no control over. Do you honestly know what it is like to watch your child in pain and know that there is nothing you can do to help her. My heart aches thinking about it. I do know that the choices that we had to make were not easy, but I have to admit it was not something we doubted for one second. We did not want her to suffer, we did not want her to feel any of the pain. We wanted her to feel the love that surrounded her with every breath she took. We wanted her to rest peacefully.


I get angry because I wish there was something more the doctors could of done, but that is just it, there was nothing more that could of helped our pink and squishy.

I am so thankful that Gabi was a part of my life. She gave me new meaning to how I want to live out the rest of my life. I have said it a million times and I probably will say it a million more...I was touched by my very own angel and for that I will forever be thankful. She introduced us to an entire new community that I knew existed, but never knew anything about. I see more happiness and love in that community than any other. I am so blessed to be a part of such special peoples lives. I love reading their blogs, seeing their happy little faces...they truly make the world a better place!

3 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Ah, such a sweet capture!

lisavengesta said...

that is so beautiful. thank you for sharing with us ((hugs))

Megan said...

It amazes me everyday how our sweet little girls brought us together. I never for a second doubted why God sent Bella back to Children's Mercy when he did. I don't think he made her "crash" just so we could be back there, but I think he knew she was going to "crash" so what better time to send us there, so we could be a part of your lives.
Gabi truely is forever in our hearts. I think about her EVERYDAY.
We love you guys. We can't wait to see you this weekend.