CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The PERFECT Queen

I actually was planning on posting this story yesterday and didn't have time to. Then a friend of mine posted it, so I figured I would copy her post...thanks Amy:)
Anyways it brought tears to my eyes so have a tissue near by. Kristen brings so much hope to many others out there. And as her sister said, "Not matter who you are, everyone is the same and you should treat everyone the same as well."

I think that says it all! CONGRATS KRISTEN!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! congrat to kristen! i love her attitude..........people with disabilities or down syndrome's can set their mind to do anything in life! i remember my kindergarten teacher told my parents, that i did not belong at public schools and i needed to go to deaf school. my parents told her no.... angie, will go to the school we enrolled her in and she will adjust just fine....then that same teacher told my parents, i would not amount to anything in life! that was my inspiratation to prove her wrong and everyone else.....we can do anything and we are equal, no matter how we are made.....

prayers to all of you! love, angie

Anonymous said...

O.. I have goose bumps and tears... how precious!

God Bless!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I did watch this on Amy's post and bawled like a baby. What a spectacular girl!

Thank you for posting it and letting me watch it again.

If only ALL kids were this great!

Rachel

Pam said...

I loved this video!!

((HUGS))