CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2nd Annual Balloons for Gabi


It amazes me just how quickly this last year has passed. With that being said I have a lot of catch up to do. I have tons of pictures to share from the holidays, but I had to make this important announcement! GABI'S BIRTHDAY is Monday, January 12th. And just like last year we would like everyone to send Gabi a little note attached to a pink balloon. If anyone that lives around us would like to come to our house for the release we would love to have friends and family over for the occassion. We would like everyone to release their balloons 7pm central standard time. Now for those of you that live in where it is dark at 7, which is most of us, please take a picture before you release your pic. Like last year I would love for everyone who participates to send me pictures, just email them to me. I will put another reminder or 2 on here, so no one forgets...mark your calendars...7PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, MONDAY JANUARY 12

0 comments: