CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blessed...

I cannot even begin to tell just how blessed we feel. We had so many fears and worries that we would not be able to care for Kinsley the way a good mommy and daddy would, because we missed Gabi so much. Don't get me wrong Jason and I have so much love to give, but we often doubt ourselves and what we are capable of giving. Our relationship with Gracie has been at the top of our priorities, it is so important to us that she never feels any negative emotions that have come with our experience. We have taught her it's ok to cry, it's ok to be sad, but most importantly we have taught her just how precious life is. Jason and I are so in love with our Swwet Pea Kinsley and I think we definitely have a deeper appreciation for her because of our Sweet Angel Gabi. Thank you Gabi for being such an amazing impact on mommy and daddy!

So as Jason has been promising, here are more pics for your enjoyment. Thank you again for wishing us well. I will try not to wait as long in between the next post...I have been so exhausted, can't imagine why...I do love it though:)

9 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love her dark hair! She is absolutely gorgeous! My neice had her baby on the 15th. She had a boy!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, she is the cutest little love button. I love her already!! I just can't wait to love on her myself. Oh how I remember the sleepless days and nights. It is worth it though. I am so HAPPY for you guys. Thanks for posting more pics!!
Love and Prayers Always
Megan

Anonymous said...

Lil Bit.. I cannot believe how precious and how dark her hair is!?! I'm glad everything is okay and you guys are at home safe and happy! I loved the new pictures but for some reason I couldn't click on them and make them bigger-ah well I can see how gorgeous in the lil icons!!! Hope you get some sleep!! If not call Nanny 911 for a couple hours and take a nap God Bless
Love ya
Dana

Amy Flege said...

Oh she is just precious!! I am so glad you posted more pictures! I have been anxiously waiting!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Micah,
She is absolutely gorgeous. My heart skipped a beat when I scrolled down and saw her with the brown, white and pink blanket. Ava had the same one. She reminded me of my angel for one split second with the blanket (which was one of my favorites) and all of the dark hair. Oh, the dark hair...Ava had tons of it as well after she made her grand entrance to the world. I am glad you all are doing well and enjoying her. Thinking of you always.

Love,
Amy

The Diva said...

She is just beautiful. So precious. Congratulations!

Pam said...

Holy smokes!! Look at all that HAIR!!!!

Have I ever mentioned that Andy and I can only make bald babies, or babies with mullets???

I am so happy for you guys, you are the best parents and so amazing in everything you do.

Don't ever doubt yourselves!!

Sending lots of ((HUGS)) your way!!

Pam and Rhett

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet this little luv bug. I'm going to kiss and hug her all over!!! She's absolutely beautiful, I couldn't be happier for you two and Gracie. Take care, hope to see you soon!!
Tammy Lister

All 4 My Gals said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats!!!!

What a beautiful new chapter in your journey. I know that Gabi is smiling from heaven.

Much love, Nicole