CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Precious Angel Ava Rae...

A candle is lite in memory of Ava, she shines on as one of God's special Angels!

Ava Rae, may your spirit live in our hearts forever! We are thinking of you today, and always.
Nate, Amy, and Kaden, I wish nothing more than for you to find peace and happiness. This is the beginning of a long journey, but God will grant you what your so righteously deserve. Sorry we were unable to be with you today, but know that we are in thought! We love you guys and we are here for you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out about Kaden and Ava through your site. I to have been thinking of them today as they saying goodbye to Ava's physical body.I am sure Ava is in heaven smiling with Gabi.I have been praying to for the safe arrival of your newest little girl.
Joanie , Thomas(T21) and gang