CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Long Weekend...

For the most part we just enjoyed being with our family this weekend. Nothing to excited, Jason had to work all weekend and well I am still taking it easy. I have a few pics to download, so I will post again later this week.


I have finally decided it is time for Tough Love with Kinsley. It breaks my heart to hear her scream and cry, but we are working on getting a schedule and momma's gotta do what a momma's gotta do! Today she did great, up most of the day, I am hoping tonight will be just the opposite...we'll see she dozing in and out right now. I cannot even begin to explain just how much I have fallen in love with her. She is definitely mommy's girl, we have a special little bond going on...what else would you expect though when the kid is attached to me 80% of the day:)

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!


I do have one prayer request...Jason's 2nd cousin, Stanley passed away Sunday night. He had been suffering from cerebral palsy since birth. He wasn't expected to live more than 5 years, but thanks to the loving care his grandma and grandpa gave him, he made it almost 18 years. We are all comforted in knowing that he is no longer suffering. And of course as I have said before he has one of the best tour guides anyone could ask for...our Miss Gabi.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I will call you this afternoon so we can finalize our plans!! I just can't wait to see you and Kinsley. Now get some sleep!!
Love ya
Megan

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin. I will keep your family in my prayers...as always.

I am glad to hear that today is going better with the whole schedule thing. That will be awesome once she gets that down. Thinking of you guys...can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless your family during this time of need. I'm glad you and your baby are bonding..that has to be the best feeling.. I hope she loves her present
Love ya
Dana