CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayers for the Boeckman Family

I do not have details but another angel has joined Gabi and her friends. It is so sad for me to be posting this, it is just not fair! I have posted about baby Ava before, she has been in the PICU since Jan.31, well today she lost her fight. I would greatly appreciate anyone and everyone to say an extra prayer for their entire family. They are very special to us and this is the last thing we thought we'd be posting. Please visit their blog and let them know you are thinking about them http://kadenboeckman.blogspot.com/


Ava Rae, precious baby girl, may she rest in peace...we will see her again someday, but until then she will NEVER be forgotten!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe Ava is gone! I left a message for the Boeckman's on their blog. Ava was an angel on Earth and is now an angel in heaven. I think her and Gabi are together right now. I have been reading your blog since last July. Your Gabi was an incredible baby! I really like how you make sure everyday that the memory of Gabi lives on. God bless you!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh I haven't checked this in a long time and to find this.. OH my gosh, I'm so sorry. Please give them my blessings.
=(