CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Going Home

Well, today is the big day and we couldn't be more excited. We finally get to take our new little girl home. Sorry we haven't posted again since delivery day but there hasn't been much rest for either one of us the past couple of nights. I know I know....get used to it right! haha
Well by popular demand here are some more pictures of Kinsley Addyson. We want to also say thank you so much for all the comments and well wishes. It is so amazing to us that through all of this we still have so many people following a long with us through our journey. As many of you know this journey is just beginning. Kinsley will keep us busy but it will not take us from our focus on building Gabi's foundation. In fact it will probably fuel our emotion to make sure that the foundation gets up and running quicker now.

So now that the new addition is here no turning off our blog...there will be much much more to come. Thanks again to everyone, you've been amazing!




Well I'm not as good at this as mommy is so maybe when we get home today she'll be able to put some more pictures on here!

Thanks again for everything you've all been great.

14 comments:

Megan said...

She is just way too percious. I can't wait to meet her. Glad you guys are getting out of the hospital and getting home where you belong!!
Love and Prayers Always
Megan

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely precious! Is Addyson a family name? I've never seen it spelled that way before.
I enjoyed the account of the labor and delivery, especially the part about how "we" got an epidural. Funny, when I had my babies, I was the only one who got an epidural. My husband just stood there and watched; they never even offered him one!
-Palmer

Anonymous said...

WOW-What a cutie! It's amazing how much she favors her Great PaPa (ha). We can"t wait to get our hands on her. You"re so blessed and she'll be such a blessing to you kids and everyone else in her life. This our prayer.
Love You All, PaPa & Gram

Anonymous said...

Congrats on her and going home! Glad you guys get to take your sweet pea home.. She's so gorgeous and she has the legs of a cheerleader-I can see it now! Take care and God Bless! Can't wait for more pictures!
Dana

Anonymous said...

She is very cute and tiny... Enjoy your time together as a family!!

Emily Homer

Pam said...

She is such a love muffin!! I LOVE the hair. My babies are always so bald.:)

I am so glad you are going home. What a wonderful day. Praying for a good little sleeper, and some sleep for you guys!!

((HUGS)) and prayers too!!

Pam and Rhett

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, I am so happy for the both of you!

Laura

Valerie said...

She is just beautiful. I'm glad everything went well. Gabi must be a proud big sis!! Congrats you two!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little doll! Wow, I'm so happy for you guys - she's just adorable. Congratulations a million times over.

Love,
Sara Hagen

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you to be going home and getting to enjoy Addyson all by yourself! She looks so beautiful in your arms you guys:) Thank you so much for sharing your delivery with us. I haven't been that excited in a long time! By the way, I got no work done that morning:) I can't wait to meet Addyson and to hear all about this new journey. Micah, I am thinking over a glass of wine:) Love you guys. Call if you need anything. And Addyson, ready to go shopping?

Kristy

bows and more said...

Congratulations! You don't know me but I found your blog through another blog etc. I just wanted to let you know that I have truly been inspired by your family! What an amazing blessing to have another beautiful baby girl! Your sweet Gabbi is honestly one of the most beautiful babies! What a awesome thing to remember her by setting up Gabbi's Grace! It is no enough for me just to feel sad for your loss, or to feel thankful for my blessings I truly feel inspired to assist you! I make and sell hair accessories, and I have been thinking that maybe I could get donations( on my own) for the supplies and then sell the bows and use the proceeds for your foundation. I also want to donate some bows to the hospital to give to familys of babies that are not well! any way just some thoughts! I just thought I would say Hi and wish you congratulations to your family! feel free to contact me and maybe we could find a way that I can assist you in your efforts! Best wishes, love, kelsi

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!!!! God Bless, The Giffin's

Megan said...

I know you are busy.....but I am dying to see more pictures of that precious baby girl!!!
Give her kisses for me.
Love and Prayers always
Megan