CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gabi on my mind...

It simply amazes me how each day we go on. Gabi was 7 months and 8 days when she received her wings, that was 8 months ago today. It breaks my heart to think that we are not able to spend precious moments with our little girl. But knowing that she is in the only other place I'd rather her be, with God, helps ease the pain. I feel like so many times I repeat myself when I speak of her, but I just cannot tell you enough how much we hurt inside. A piece of us is gone we will never get back here on earth, but someday in a wonderful place, she will be the first one to greet us. We will have the best tour guide there is:) And until that time comes we will always REMEMBER GABI!!!

WE LOVE YOU PINK AND SQUISHY! I can only imagine how long those piggies are now:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you guys lately. It's helpful to think that our angels are up there, and they're able to breathe, laugh, and play like they're supposed to. It doesn't make the ache go away, just eases the sharpness somewhat. Someday we'll see them again, and until that time, God's holding their hands.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I can not imagine all of the hurt and emotions you go through each day. Like you said, she is in the only other place we would want her to be in and we know that she is truly being taken care of. I know it is easier said then done, but hang in there. You will start a new journey soon and Gabi will help you all get through it, with ease. It is OK for you to "repeat" yourself...I am sure that it is hard to express how much you truly miss her. I think about and pray for you all every day.

Love,
Amy

Megan said...

I love this picture!! Is this the one you were talking about??
I know as soon as you walk through the gates of heaven Gabi will be there with open arms. It will be the best reunion you could ever ask for. I am so glad you are able to find comfort in the fact that you will see Gabi again one day.
Love you Guys
Megan

Fred Acker said...

2 Corinthians 5:8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord. 9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him. 10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

Gabi was here for a very short time and did nothing but good. She touched so many people and taught me how to express love. In her "absence from the body" she is definately "present with the Lord". When, not if, I see her again, the first thing I'm going to do is give her a great big HUG!

Love ya guys!
Mema and Papa Acker

Anonymous said...

I think about you guys all the time. Our angels will be with us again someday but until then we just have to take it a day at a time. Gabi was so blessed while she was here to have such a perfect momma. I can't wait for you to hold Kinsley in your arms and it is my prayer that she helps mend your broken heart back together. I love you guys...Thanks for the sunshine angel babies:)

Amy Flege said...

whenever I put pigs in Maysons hair I think of sweet Gabi. I truly do not know how you do it. You guys are so strong. HUGS to you!