CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pics I promised...and then some













34 weeks, can you tell she has dropped??? We sure can...we cannot wait for our sweet pea to arrive!!!











Aunt Tami, Uncle Brett, and Vicki don't know it, but they bought this adorable Betty Butterfly Rocker for Kins. There are even shapes on it for her to push and it will play 4 different songs...she is gonna love it!!! I purchased it with the gift card they gave us.













These are the pea pods that Mimi and Papi got Kins. Notice the pic that shows all 3 peas...Gracie, Gabi, and Kins...cute huh!?!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I don't know which is cuter, you and your cute little belly or that rocker?!?! I am not sure, but I don't think Kinsley has much more room in there. You have dropped. Let me know what your Dr. says on Friday, but I bet Kinsley is on her way SOON!!
Miss You and Love You
Megan

Anonymous said...

Aw!! Cute pics! How is it that the last few weeks of pregnancy seem like the longest part? :o)

You'll be holding her before you know it!

Our little one made his appearance 11 days early on January 12th.

All 4 My Gals said...

You are adorable! I love the rocker too. I can't wait to meet this precious baby!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Love the rocker, you will have to let me know where you got it.

She sure is growing in there. You are still absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see pictures of Kinsley. Take care.

Love,
Amy

Unknown said...

You are such a cute little pregnant person! Cannot wait to see pictures of your new bundle of joy! Only 13 days left until the marathon - don't forget to watch for us on CMT that day! We think of you all often...take care and keep posting the cutie pictures.