CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gymnastics and 27 days to go...

Impressive for a 7 year old...she has a future in cheerleading and tumbling, at least that is what I hope for:)

Last night Jason and I traveled to Topeka to watch Gracie at gymnatics. Since she has joined a new group, we have not been able to observe. Her coach is a great teacher and realizes that parents can be a distraction, so every 8 weeks we are allowed to watch. Tonight was our first since she has advanced. I gotta tell ya, the girl has got skills. Hopefully through all the training she will be going through she still sees it as something fun. She has such great potential and loves it at this point. I just fear she will get burnt out if she is pushed to hard. Her mommy and daddy do a great job talking to her about it. We will definitely be able to tell if it gets to be to much, she hasn't mastered the concept of being able to hide the truth...I just love the innocence of a child:) Anyways I had to show off a few pics I took last night, we are just so proud of her!!!






















Today I had my 36 week check, no major changes there. I am still only dilated to a 1, but I have effaced 25%...that is encouraging, but we still have a ways to go! Miss Kinsley will come when she is ready and we cannot wait! Last night at gymnastics there was a woman there with a 7 week old girl, she let me hold her. It didn't last long, she knew a stranger was holding her. Kinsley didn't like it either, she kicked at the baby when she was resting on my tummy! Funny how she could sense someone else taking her mommy time away from her...silly girl. Anyways, holding that baby made me so excited to get to hold Kins all the time. I don't care what daddy says, she will definitely be a momma's girl! Here are yesterdays shots of us!


7 comments:

Megan said...

Gracie, that is one awesome toe touch!!! Way to go!!
Micah I can't beleive how much she looks like she has dropped. I think you look great and I love that shirt you have on. I bet you just can't wait to hold that precious girl.
Love and Prayers always
Megan

The Bryant Family said...

37 weeks and you are still showing belly pictures....you go girl! Of course, you look adorable with your belly showing...me, not so much.
Glad to hear things are progressing, it wont be long now. How is the new job going at Lexus going?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gracie! You are adorable! Micah, you are too! I can't wait to hear that Miss Kinsley has arrived...she must just be finishing up on the final touches in there:) Have a good day.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Check out my girl!!!! She has some talent 4 show!!! Last night was even better because Coach Dave spent mor time with her then Coach Bailey. She rocks!!!

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Tell Gracie I think she is amazing! She has alot of talent! You look awesome, I am jealous, I never looked like that at 36 weeks! I am so excited for all of you. Can't wait to meet kinsley, I am sure she will be just as amazing as her sisters!
Z

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Gracie...all I can say is, WOW!!! Keep up the awesome work...but have fun.

Micah, still adorable. I am so excited for you to be able to hold Kinsley!!!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah!
Its so good to hear everything is going well. I am so excited for you and the new baby (the world can always use more girls!) Gracie looks amazing. dont know if you remember, but my daughter is 10, and is in dance and gymnastics, it is so awesome to watch them in action
nurse crystal