CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Under Construction!!!

With much consideration I have decided to finally give our blog a new look. Once I start a project of this nature I make it a priority to get it finished as soon as possible. But I gotta tell ya, it is going to be a lot of work, so please be patient...I promise it will be worth it though:) Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Jason and Gracie are at the Indy Race today, usually I get to go, but kind of hard when I am soooooo pregnant...next year:)

6 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE IT!! YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. I THINK IT IS PERFECT FOR GABI AND TO WELCOME IN KINS. NOW I HAVE A COMPUTER QUESTION FOR YOU. HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET GABI'S PIC UP TOP?? I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. OH AND I LOVED YOUR PREVIOUS POST ALSO. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW.
LOVE
MEGAN

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

I like it, good work!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I LOVE IT!!! You did and awesome job!!! It is soooo cute!!! I love the colors!!!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Micah,
Your last post was so beautiful and a true reflection into my own life. You always help me see the light. I love you and am so proud of you. Also, love the green! It is perfect.

All 4 My Gals said...

It looks beautiful! I am so proud of your family Micah. Watching your journey through this blog is a gift to all of us. HUGS, Nicole
PS I also LOVE the family photos. They are GORGEOUS!

Carey said...

LOVE IT!!! It looks so good! Thanks for stopping by today, it was so refreshing to see a friendly face from the outside world. Hopefully next time we see you, Chelsea will be awake and you will have dropped a few pounds ;) You know I mean that in a totally nice way, right?!!!