CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Today is a New Day!

Something that Micah and I are holding onto is the fact that every day is a new day and we are working forward from that point. I got up early to see pink and really squishy (haha) before I came to work. As you might of assumed they are not going to close her up today and as puffy as she is they really don't know when they will. However, her heart rate was down in the 150's which is awesome, her blood pressure was high 60's by one scale and in the 80's by another. I would explain it but probably wouldn't do a very good job as far as why they are measuring blood pressure in two different ways and why they are so different. Just know that they are good and the Doctor's are pleased! haha Not to mention the fact they they came down on her blood pressure medication again and she is still holding good numbers. She is actually requiring less oxygen as well she was down to 40% this morning from 50% last night.

Now our arch nemesis for the last couple days are those darn kidneys. She is still not producing very much urine again. Her electrolytes are still good something else was starting to increase but it looks like she might be able to avoid dialysis again today but if she doesn't pee a bunch today then she may not be able to avoid it tomorrow!

So again as I said...Today is a new day and as long as tomorrow comes we are the happiest people on earth! I'm at home working today so I'm sure Micah may have some more to add to this throughout the day! I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make it a full day but got to try and get some things done! My babies know I'd rather be there with them and in spirit I am!

Love
Jason, Micah, Gracie, Gabi (Pink and Really Really Squishy! haha)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news - Aunt GiGi is proud of her for adjustng so well to her medication changes. I bet it made for another wrestless night for mom and dad though!! Tell that Gabbers that Aunt GiGi will come up there and squeeze the pee out of her if she doesn't let it go...

Aunt GiGi